Friday 21 December 2007

Merry Christmas!

I'm way behind on my comics reading at the moment - work went nuts in the run up to Christmas and I've barely had time to do anything. I've got a stack on comics on my desk waiting to be read (now that I've finished Alan Moore's The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Black Dossier) which includes the finale to the Sinestro War in Green Lantern!

It's unlikely I'll have time to do much here over the Christmas and New Year so you all enjoy yourselves and I'll be back in the first week or so of January 2008.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails