Friday 21 March 2008

More Notes Than You Could Possibly Imagine

Just finished, and published, notes on Countdown issues #51 to #27 inclusive on The Annotated Final Crisis site.

With a bit of luck and an uninterrupted weekend, I hope to get notes on Countdown To Final Crisis issues #26 to this week's, #6, done as well.

And then there's the other Countdown tie-ins that need to be noted before Final Crisis #1 comes out in less than two months . . .

Why did I leave it so late, can anyone tell me?

** Edit ** Didn't see much point in a whole new post just to say that I've managed to get the notes up to and including Countdown To Final Crisis #6 out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails