Friday 26 September 2008

Friday Night Fights - Big What Now?

Again, trying to get back into the swing of regular posting, here's my Friday Night Fight, featuring a trip to the Amalgam Universe as Diana Prince goes up against . . .
 
That's right, folks - BIG TITANIA!  Subtlety didn't exist in the Amalgam Universe, oh no!
"An ungodly ability to inflict pain!" Which basically means she's a big lass and isn't afraid to use it!
But god dammit, no-one's getting in the way of Wonder Woman Diana, not when she's fighting for her baby, no-one . . . except maybe Bahlactus!

2 comments:

  1. I only get to read this blog during FnF (I have too many on the list as it is), but I had to congradulate you for going the Amalgam route. I was hoping Access and the Amalgam universe would be an annual event, but sadly we only get two trips. I wonder if the Amalgam universe will be part of the new Crisis like the Milestone imprint is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That'd be kinda cool but I doubt it - the legal situation with properties owned by DC and Marvel probably mean we won't be seeing Big Titania or any of the others any time soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails