Tuesday 23 September 2008

Revelations #2

The notes for issue #2 of Revelations are now up at The Annotated Final Crisis and please excuse me while I take a breath from the frantic note making over the last week or so . . .

At the moment the next thing I have on the to-do list is to write up notes for Lord Havok And The Extremists which I should have done months ago.

Of course, with Revelations #2 open in front of me, there's an ad that reminds me Final Crisis: Submit, Final Crisis: Resist and Final Crisis: Rage Of The Red Lanterns are all going to debut soon so I guess they'll take precedence.

An annotator's work is never done . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails