Tuesday 10 March 2009

Final Crisis - 1986 Style - Part 7

Here it is, the final part of Johnny Lowe's Crisis Cross-Over which actually uses Final Crisis in the title, thus excusing me for using it all these weeks:
I really thought about having this delayed by a week like any good comic cross-over these days but, to be honest, thought you'd all suffered enough.

Okay, not the strongest end to a story but hey, it was a nicely put together montage of then-current (this was 1986 remember) comic strip characters for a comic expo programme. Things have certainly moved on but I think this still has a certain degree of charm and, as I said at the start, I hope Johnny Lowe, wherever he may be, doesn't mind me using the strip here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails