Sunday 12 April 2009

Who'd Like A Cocktail? #32

Thanks to Blogger's scheduling feature I can post this while I'm not actually here!
  • Booster Gold #19 - no, Goldstar, don't go to the dark side!
  • Green Lantern #39 - she's got a big scar and is pissed off: how can anyone not see she's the bad guy here?
  • Punisher #69 - not to ignore the story (which I'm really enjoying) but is that a cool cover or what?
  • Secret Six #8 - ha! Streaky Dry Cat Food!
  • Titans #12 - I'm just here for the cross-over, guys, don't mind me.
  • Trinity #45 - Enigma goes all Episode III Darth Vader on us.
And what made me laugh this week:
Who needs Grant Morrison and his epoch making uber stories? The next big DCU event should be written by Gail Simone, damn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails