Sunday 3 May 2009

Who'd Like A Cocktail? #35

After last week's miserable haul, I'm certainly glad I went in to get my comics yesterday:

  • Battlefields: The Tankies #1 - Garth Ennis and Carlos Ezquerra united once more: does it get much better?
  • Blackest Night #0 - why do I think the perfect snack to eat with this comic is a bag of Skittles?
  • Final Crisis: Legion Of Three Worlds #3 - didn't Final Crisis finally finish months ago? Crap, that reminds me I have to update the annotations. Still, least we got Conner Kent back, eh? (highlight to read)
  • Green Lantern #40 - who's joining the Orange Lantern Corps next? The seagulls from Finding Nemo !
  • Masquerade #3 - Fighting Yank was a right bastard, wasn't he?
  • Teen Titans #70 - more gratuitous butt shots than a year's worth of Ed Benes comics.
  • Trinity #48 - Krona gets his ass kicked once more.
And what made me smile this week:
PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER! Oh yeah!

Now let's see if Caleb  borrows this picture! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails