Saturday 18 July 2009

No Evil Shall Escape My Site

Oh, I'm probably going to regret this - I haven't half as much time as I need to do half as many things as I want but damn it, I'm annotating the Blackest Night despite having said that I wasn't going to.

You can find the site here but bear in mind it's early days so there's not going to be a lot of stuff over there right now.  Obviously as the series continues, I'll be putting more stuff up and, as happened with the Annotated Infinite Crisis and then the Annotated Final Crisis, I'll be happy to have your input.

See something I've missed?  See something I've got wrong?  Mail me at jigsawmen [AT] googlemail [DOT] com and get your name in the Acknowledgements page.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails