Sunday 16 August 2009

Blackest Night #2 Annotations Published

Slight change of plans meant that I didn't go away for as long as I was expecting which means the annotations for issue #2 of Blackest Night are now done and up at the Annotated Blackest Night.

I've also written up brief nots for the tie-in issues of Blackest Night: Batman #1 and Green Lantern Corps #39 which you can also find over at the site.

There's a couple of characters I need identifying - check the Help Needed page and either post a comment here, use the Comments / Guestbook page over at the site or drop me a mail at jigsawmen [AT] googlemail [DOT] com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails