Saturday 29 August 2009

More Annotations Than You Could Possibly Imagine

Been a bit quiet here this last week, mostly due to me celebrating my birthday - I reached the grand old age of 40 last Tuesday and my wife and I have been out enjoying ourselves and will be for the next week as well.

Plus I've been working on something in the background that I've wanted to do for a while now - more annotations for more DC comics. I'll reveal all once it's ready, though that might be some time.

Anyhow, Blackest Night: Titans #1 hit this week, along with Green Lantern #45 so notes will be up for those as soon as possible over at the Annotated Blackest Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails