Friday 19 March 2010

Friday Night Fights - The Devil You Say

Here's a little experiment - for the last two weeks, the votes of Friday Night Fights have been kind enough to go my way, giving me not only my first wins in the competition, but also two consecutive wins which is really nice.

Both my winning fights featured Green Lantern Hal Jordan getting his arse kicked - surely that can't be a coincidence? But what's the contributing factor here: Green Lantern or Hal Jordan?

In an attempt to work out the winning formula, I present to you a different Green Lantern, this time it's Kyle Rayner, being smacked around:

Never mind the mention of Venusian womb-mates, that's Kyle facing off against the DCU's big bad devil, Neron.


And I don't care where you're from or what your name is, but that's gonna hurt no matter what!


And how humiliating is that? Battered and left senseless just to pass a message along.

So remember, folks:

Head over to Spacebooger, check out the other fights, and vote, vote, vote! (Okay, you can only vote once but you know what I mean.

Yet another Green Lantern bashing first appeared in Underworld Unleashed cover dated December 1995, written by Mark Waid, with art by Howard Porter and Dennis Janke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails