Tuesday 3 August 2010

The Annotated What?


So here we go, folks - time for you to give me something to do over the summer.

The Annotated DC Project site has been glaring at me from my screen for a couple of months now since I finished the notes for Underworld Unleashed and it's time to feed the monster.

Up the top there you'll see poll that runs from now for two weeks. Put your votes (you can vote for more than one) in between now and the 17th August to decide which of the series shown above gets the Annotated treatment next.

I'll be adding in the votes from the last round as well.

Over to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails