Monday 11 October 2010

Monday Covers #21

Justice League Europe #19
As much as I loved the humour in the Giffen/DeMatteis Justice League books, I remember being struck by how damn good the Extremist Vector storyarc was in Justice League Europe. It was sort of their first serious threat and the cover of this issue, which finished the story, just works for me: bold and determined, these guys aren't going to be messed with!

I know Bart Sears had his detractors but I always liked his stuff on this series. Just a shame the Extremists went on to be two-bit villains that no-one really knew what to do with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails