Friday 10 December 2010

Friday Night Fights - Hhut Before Hh


It's Friday night once more so I'm sure I don't need to remind you what that means . . .

Tonight I've gone for a classic. Story, that is.

I dug out my old copy of Batman: The Killing Joke (because I'm not ruining my Deluxe Edition for anybody, not even Spacebooger) and went for Batman versus the Joker.


Denial, as they say, isn't just a river in Egypt; it's something the Joker excels at.


I think it was after this that Batman went to the Kevlar/latex mask . . .


Seriously, there is little that hurts more than a piece of 2 by 4 to the head!

I was tempted to do the rest of the fight, but dammit, every now and then it's nice to see Batman losing, even if it's only temporarily.

So go do what you should do every week: head over to Spacebooger by clicking the link or the picture below, check out the other fights and vote! It's free, you don't have to join the forum (though Spacebooger will make you welcome if you do) but vote nonetheless, people!

This smack round the head first appeared, of course, in Batman: The Killing Joke, written by the superb Alan Moore with art by bloody brilliant Brian Bolland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails