Thursday 27 January 2011

Busy Working


Not that anyone's really noticed, but I've been a bit lackadaisical around here for the last week or so, just relying on some standard posts to keep the blog count up. For once, though, there's a real reason: I've been working through the proofs of my next book, Kingston to Cable, which should be out at the end of March.

I don't really like to blog about my own stuff here - this blog's for comics, after all - but thought I'd mention it as (with a bit of luck) I may be getting an endorsement from someone who's written both novels and comics. Fingers crossed, eh?

Normal service will now resume.

2 comments:

  1. Oh don't be shy, tell us about the novel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe closer to the release date, mate, along with a link to where you can all buy multiple copies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails