Wednesday 2 February 2011

Green Lantern Movie - Straight To The Red Lanterns?!

Seriously, folks - everything I know about Heroclix I got from The Absorbascon or Wikipedia. It's not something I can ever see myself getting involved in but when I saw an article about Green Lantern merchandise based around the forthcoming film, I figured I'd take a look at it.

The merchandise, that is - not Heroclix.


Yep, GL Heroclix figures from "the most anticipated movie of the summer!"

So we've got Abin Sur, Kilowog, Hal Jordan (of course), Sinestro, one of the Guardians and Tomar-Re . . . who looks a bit . . . odd . . .


Holy crap! Look at that logo! It's red - he's a Red Lantern I tells ya! Sure, the logo's a little off but it's clearly RED! People thought the GL movie was going to be Jordan's origin story and maybe Sinestro's turn to evil but no! If these Heroclix figures are anything to go by - and they should be because the packaging states:


they're dumping all that origin nonsense and tying in with this summers War of The Lanterns!

Wow, I'd heard they were doing some re-shoots but I didn't think it would be this dramatic.

I can't wait for the movie now!

Please note - sarcasm doesn't translate well in the written form.

2 comments:

  1. no Im sure its either mis-painted or its light reflecting from Parallax or as Im aware Tomar-re's scales are orange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting but... umm... I was being sarcastic ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails