Friday 22 April 2011

Collector's Item?

According to the DCU Source blog, I have a piece of "extremely rare pin-up art" in my collection.

They're featuring some art from the newly issued Hitman, Vol. 4: Ace of Killers trade paperback and mention something from their "previous Who’s Who series". Technically the piece was from their Secret Files & Origins series but I'll forgive them that when they get off their arses and publish the new Who's Who that they promised back in December 2009.

So what piece of "extremely rare pin-up art" do I have? This one:


Nice piece of art? Undoubtedly.

Extremely rare? Doubtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails