Wednesday 29 June 2011

Not Sure What Happened There

A few minutes ago, I was about to reply to a comment someone left on the blog only to find a warning message from Google Chrome (my browser of choice) saying because I had links to the DC Source blog I was at risk of downloading malware to my PC:

Click to make readable
Turns out the DC blog might have been hijacked at some point so, for now, I've removed the link from my blog roll which has solved the issue for me.

Apologies if anyone had the same message and ran shrieking from Crisis on Earth-Prime - I promise I'm not hosting anything malicious here except the occasional opinion.

4 comments:

  1. Same thing happened to me throughout the day yesterday, the identical warning message from Google Chrome. Glad to hear it was an easy fix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same thing happened to me, but it seemed to correct itself later in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever the problem was - whether with the DC blog or Google Chrome - now seems to be sorted; however, when I try and log into Blogger I'm getting an "Error 400" message when I use Chrome, but not Firefox.

    Hmmm, wonder what's happening now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cleared the cache and that seemed to work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails