Thursday 8 September 2011

Coming Soon

A couple of days ago I finished my trip through the Justice League Detroit era and left a sort of open ended request for thoughts on where I should head to next. I had been thinking about looking back at Extreme Justice or the Justice League Task Force.

However, commenter Dougie said:
"I vote for the Dan Jurgens League, which was to the 90s what Detroit was to the 80s. Maxima, Bloodwynd, Fire and Ice...what were they thinking?"
which, quite simply, made up my mind for me.

With Jurgens taking on the new Justice League International, why not come with me to look at the last time he handled the League, all the way back in 1992.

That's right - in a couple of weeks I'll give you . . . the JURGENS League of America!




2 comments:

  1. Glad to be of service! Don't forget Black Condor and Agent Liberty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh don't worry - I'm doing the whole of his run!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails