Thursday 13 October 2011

Perusing Previews - October 2011

I've said it before, I'll say it again - I don't need a 4GB flash drive . . .


but one styled as Boba Fett . . . man, that's tempting. Damn you, George Lucas!

Is it me or is Adam West becoming the new William Shatner?


Hell, has he already done it?

Mere weeks after DC were lambasted for the whole Catwoman / Starfire controversy, Moonstone Books produce this:


with nary a whisper.

While never the biggest Star Trek fan in the world, this gave me a chuckle:


Did you know there is no Japanese word for "subtlety"?


How many visitors is the name of that picture going to bring here . . . and disappoint?!

And I love how Previews is happy to display the cover of the video which clearly shows the title but censors the title in it's listing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails