Monday 21 November 2011

Monday Memes #47

I've been lucky a few times this year with these Monday Meme posts - Valentine's Day fell on a Monday so I went with Romance; 4th of July got the I Want You posters; and most recently Halloween provided me with a chance to show some appropriate covers.

So today being the 21st November, I thought I'd go with Romance again.

Why? Because it's my wife's birthday!


Here's two titles Ly's enjoyed over the years: the excellent Preacher and the stunning League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.


She's a big fan of The Boys as well but the Green Arrow / Black Canary Wedding Special is in here just because I like Amanda Conner's art!

Happy birthday, darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails