Wednesday 18 January 2012

New Guys On The Block?

Most, if not all, of DC's latest issues (certainly the ones I saw last week) featured a double page spread of "sneak peeks" at the back, showcasing "some concept sketches of characters you may be seeing in upcoming months" and invited us to guess where they'd appear.


I'm not going to go through all of them, but there were a few that caught my eye:


That sure as heck looks like Nighthawk to me and I figure he's going to be turning up in the pages of the wonderful All-Star Western sometime soon.



Hmmm . . . blue skin, atomic/star like symbol on the chest, art by Freddie Williams. Some connection with Captain Atom seems likely here.


This one, though, really grabbed my attention. Red and green costume with the words FAIR PLAY written up the arms? Is this the design for Mr Terrific from the recently announced Earth-2?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails