Friday 1 June 2012

Come And Have A Go...

Just seen the trailer below for a new DC Comics themed beat 'em up game called Injustice: Gods Among Us.


And while it looks nice - I like the bullet time slow motion sweeps - I'll not be buying it myself as I've never been a fan of two characters standing either side of a screen and beating the crap out of each other.

Although it is good to see that in this world at least, Wonder Woman gets some trousers (pants for my American readers)

Whereas this little beauty . . .


I cannot wait for the chance to have Superman ride a gorilla!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails