Wednesday 20 June 2012

Martians, Midnighters And Cats! Oh My!

Just read this short interview with Peter Milligan, writer of Stormwatch over at CBR and in it they mention news that I'd obviously missed:
"solicitations for future issues indicate that J'onn J'onzz is set to quit Stormwatch"
Hadn't realised that, but I hope J'onn ends up somewhere instead of just vanishing into the ether.

The interview also mentioned the issue of Red Lanterns that Milligan used as a cross-over with Stormwatch which I didn't pick up, thus meaning I have missed something splendid:

Click for the full size madness
I'd like to think we live in a world where I don't need to say this but evidence would show otherwise: do NOT punch cats, people! This is a comic book, not an instruction manual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails