Friday 6 July 2012

Black And Blue

DC released news a couple of days ago about the return of Black Lightning and - something of a surprise - Blue Devil. Seems they'll be turning up in the pages of DC Universe Presents which I'm thinking I may need to start picking up.

The new look Black Lightning
And what's better is the tale's being told by Marc Andreyko, probably best known in the DCU for his work on the excellent Manhunter.

The new Blue Devil
Honestly, I'm not that enamoured of Blue Devil's redesign but I'm more than willing to give this a go.

And hey, Black Lightning was down as a possible return in my Who Was Who Is Who #5, although I appear to have left Blue Devil as somewhat ambiguous in the same post. Still, one out of two ain't bad I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. Well it is bad actually, especially if you ask Tony Isabella about all this. Poor guy. I don't know why, but DC(Didio Comics) seems to take a sick sort of pleasure in mistreating former employees and long-time fans. I don't know why they get such a hard-on doing that, but it's certainly not endearing them to anyone, particularly those who even have a passing knowledge of some of these former creators. Case in point the above example and recently George Perez and Alan Moore. Just disgusting.

    And no, I no likie the new costumes either.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails