Tuesday 3 July 2012

Perusing Previews - July 2012


Will someone please buy these Dark Shadows action figures and use them to create a more entertaining film that the recent Tim Burton / Johnny Depp piece of rubbish?




Oh come on, Dark Horse - why'd you have to go and do that? I'm already ordering this series because I like Ghost and want to see what the new team can do. There's no need to claim that this is "Perfect for fans of Buffy the Vampire Slayer!"

You've put me right off it, now.


Dear Japan,

Just a quick note to say that I find your pop culture both baffling and more than a little disturbing. Please stop producing this sort of thing, would you?

Thanks.


I actually find this quite tempting . . .


So Halloween's coming up and you want to go dressed as Wolverine? Fine, we'll supply the mask but the rest of your costume's down to you, you lazy sod.

To the sewing machines!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails