Tuesday 23 October 2012

New Direction For Firestorm


There's a good (if short) interview with Dan Jurgens over at CBR where he talks about his plans for Firestorm which he takes over as writer/penciller from #13. Of the few things that caught my eye, this one made me happiest:
"There was a time when Firestorm was one of the strongest characters and strongest sellers in the DCU. He represented a certain youthful breath of fresh air in the DCU and I want to bring that back. He's a fun character who tends to have fun, wild stories. That feeling has to be on the page and get across to the reader."
Thank you, Mr Jurgens - I've said time and again that I like my comics to have some fun in them and it's nice to hear someone else thinks so too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails