Wednesday 28 November 2012

The White Council

There's a big old gallery of pictures from the forthcoming Hobbit film over here, full of scenes from the film, behind the scenes and promotional stills.

I recently re-read the book for the first time since I was a boy and was surprised by how much I'd forgotten about: Beorn had completely slipped my mind, for example. While the original story may be a little thin, Peter Jackson and co are obviously embellishing it to fill out three films, including dealing with some details that are either briefly mentioned in the book or are only revealed in the "making of" books that Tolkien's son Christopher produced.

One of those details which I'm really looking forward to seeing is the White Council:


And hopefully - though probably not in the first film - we'll get to see the attack on Dol Guldur.

I'm really looking forward to these films!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails