Friday 15 March 2013

What Were You Looking For This Week?

Regular readers know I'll occasionally throw out the search terms that people have used (deliberately or otherwise) to find this blog when I'm rushing around like a blue arsed fly and don't have time for anything else.

So . . .


Seriously? People found this blog looking for that second term in the list? I mean Power Girl I can understand as I'm something of a fan but really . . . but then, there's Rule 34, I suppose, so if you're looking for it, you'll probably find it. Just not here.

And that last one has to be the most specific search term I've ever come across. Not just the title or the number but the actual page?! Still, in case anyone's still looking for "jla #190 starro page 8", here it is:


Just leave a comment saying thanks . . . and maybe why you were after that particular page, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails