Sunday 16 June 2013

No Cocktail Today

This blog is about comics so I don't often talk about anything outside that but by the time this post is published, I should be most of the way through a 54 mile charity bike ride from London to Brighton.


You can't help looking at that map (or any, really) and thinking because you're heading South, it's all down hill, isn't it?

Sadly no.


At the 46 mile mark there's an absolute bugger of a hill which just might kill me.

With that in mind, things might be quiet around here for a few days while I recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails