Wednesday 21 August 2013

Preacher Movie Still Alive?


Trust me, I'm as surprised as any of you but according to this item, the film's not dead, merely resting. I know I'm not the first to say that a multi-season TV series like Deadwood or The Walking Dead would be a better format for it but if it gets made in whatever way, I'll go and see it.

Mention was made in the article about Chris Pine playing Jesse Custer - I think he's a little too Hollywood leading man myself, though I did chuckle at the line:
Transformers star Shia LaBeouf reportedly interested in playing "Arseface."
Far be it from me to imply poetic justice for both the Transformers rubbish and the last Indiana Jones film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails