Thursday 5 September 2013

Perusing Previews - September 2013


I mentioned a while back about branching out from DC but I still have a fondness for superheroes. This collection from Dark Horse might tempt me . . .



As I mentioned a couple of days ago, here's Luthor fighting on the side of the angels. Now it's not too much of a stretch to think that's the normal Luthor fighting for humanity, but is it too odd to think if might be Earth-Three's Luthor . . . ?


This one's a no brainer for me. A new Ghost ongoing series will definitely be on my order list.


While I'm not a massive Bat-fan, I do like Jimmy Pamiotti's writing and Amanda Conner's art (even if she's only doing the covers). Plus it promises to be fun and to play with the fourth wall! I might not pick it up monthly, but will probably get the collection next year.


With all the hoo-hah about the new look Lobo and the revelation that the one wandering around in other titles isn't the real one, I'm left wondering whether anyone realises he's been appearing in Stormwatch for a while? Is anyone at DC paying attention to what Jim Starlin's doing?


And, like Captain Midnight above, I'm slightly tempted by this collection as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails