Wednesday 13 November 2013

DC's February Solicitations


FOREVER EVIL #6
The final fate of Nightwing! The most unlikely of allies have set the Crime Syndicate in their sights — and they’re playing for keeps while the life of a hero hangs in the balance! Plus, the identity of the mysterious man in the hood is finally revealed!
Nightwing - will he live or die? And the man in the hood? My money's still on Earth-3's Alexander Luthor who will join forces with this world's Lex to defeat the Syndicate.



GREEN LANTERN/RED LANTERNS #28
Don’t miss this amazing flip-issue with two covers at a special price of just $2.99! This DOUBLE ISSUE contains both GREEN LANTERN #28 and RED LANTERNS #28! With dozens of sectors in open rebellion against the Green Lantern Corps, Hal Jordan is faced with a crisis in the sector most important to him: 2814, home of Earth…as well as Ysmault, home of the Red Lanterns. Hal made a dangerous bargain with Guy Gardner, and now it’s time to pay up! Plus: Guy and the Red Lanterns take over policing Sector 2814! And you’ll want to keep reading RED LANTERNS next month to see what happens to their newest member: SUPERGIRL!
Well, it's a novel idea, I'll give them that. I never bothered picking up Red Lanterns when it was launched but find myself contemplating picking up the trades. Are they any good?


ALL-STAR WESTERN #28
Old West meets modern medicine! Are Hex’s scars healed? Trapped in a future he’s still coming to grips with, Jonah Hex confronts his own history as he uncovers a museum dedicated to the scarred bounty hunter’s days in the Old West.
Jonah gets the Two-Face treatment as his scars are apparently healed - surely that's not going to last, is it?


WONDER WOMAN VOL. 3: IRON TP
In these stories from issues #0 and #13-18, a terrible betrayal forces Wonder Woman to make a deal with the gods who want her dead, and her “family” grows larger than she could have imagined. Will the mysterious Orion help Wonder Woman rescue Zola’s baby from the clutches of Hermes, or does he have darker intentions?
I've picked up volumes 1 and 2 and enjoyed them so I'll definitely be picking up this collection.

4 comments:

  1. Forever Evil- I'll be surprised if it's anyone other than Luthor.

    Red Lantern- I think Sally likes it, I haven't picked it up myself. I might if I have to drop another title.

    Hex- I doubt it but it's a nice shock for the character.

    WW- I have mixed feelings on where the series has gone but I did enjoy the first two trades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. If it's not Alexander Luther, than it's going to have to be one hell of a reveal. I guess it could either way since we all expect it to be E3 Luther, so with that in mind, maybe Johns plans on swerving everyone. Don't doubt that one for a second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the safe money's on Luthor but you're right, Dale - Johns could throw a curve ball in there. Who knows, maybe he'll bring back Superboy-Prime again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh god, please no!!! If he does, then there's no possible denying that Johns and DC is trolling us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails