Thursday 6 March 2014

Change Ahead?

Haven't had time to go through Previews this month in any great depth - my fault for getting promoted in work and being damn busy, eh? - but I decided to live up to my pledge at the start of the year and step away from DC's new offerings.

I'll probably get Futures End but will probably pass over Secret Origins - new versions of origins of versions of characters I'm not interested in? No thanks.

I'll pick up Justice League United because I like Jeff Lemire's writing but I think the new Sinestro series will end up being one I'll look to get in the trades; I like Cullen Bunn's writing on The Sixth Gun which I've picked up in the collections, but don't feel the urge to get the ongoing.

I will, however, be ordering three new series from Image:


C.O.W.L. simply because the premise of a superhero union intrigues me.


Nailbiter by Joshua Williamson whose work I liked on the (in my opinion) cancelled too soon Voodoo.


Trees because while Warren Ellis's superhero stories aren't that good, Transmetropolitan remains one of my favourite comics ever so I'm willing to give this a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails